At Tamdown we:
• Follow the two-metre rule to ensure Social Distancing
• Speak up if feeling unwell
• Take responsibility and follow thorough hygiene procedures
• Take care of the facilities provided and comply with all related procedures
• Travel to work alone wherever possible
• Work from home wherever possible
• Hold meetings by phone, online or outside
• Communicate clearly with colleagues and others
We are pleased to be back delivering works on site. We are helping our customers to prepare sites for safe operations. Then, when safe to do so, we are beginning to deliver our usual services of Groundworks, Infrastructure and RCFrames.
The health and safety of our employees, customers and suppliers is our highest priority, which is why earlier this week we took the decision to safely close our site operations by the end of today - Friday 27th March
Tamdown has recently celebrated SEMP Graduations which have seen thirty-three Site Engineers and Managers pass their assessments and receive an Institute of Leadership and Management (ILM) Endorsed Award.